Honeywell PHD 400 doesn’t appear much different than PHD 321. What is different with Honeywell Uniformance PHD R400?
PHD R321 was phased out of Honeywell’s Legacy Support in September 2019. The most up-to-
date version R400 will have Honeywell’s Primary Support and the following benefits:
• Full Technical Assistance Center (TAC) support is available.
• All PARs are processed, and maintenance or point releases are issued as needed.
• Relevant security updates for third party software are qualified or certified.
• At least one anti-virus package and its updates are qualified or certified.
Additionally, there are new features and benefits of the current version of PHD:
• Redundant Experion Links
• Long tag names, source tag names, and descriptions
• Uniformance clients fail over to backup
• Certification for Server 2019 and SQL Server 2017
• “Archive performance enhancements”
• ODBC driver for PHD
If you have any additional questions, please let us know and we’ll be happy to help!